Read the excellent reviews on Amazon.co.uk and then…
This Second Edition includes 60 more pages of lessons learned from the 2010 Trading Trail.
You have no doubt heard the phrase “a long-term investment is a short-term trade gone bad”, meaning that when a stock falls in price soon after purchase we tend to hold on ‘for the long term’ in the hope of a recovery.
This book turns that phrase on its head by presenting the position trader’s mantra: “a long-term investment is a short-term trade gone well”.
You will learn how to pick the right stocks at the right time; but not until you have mastered the essential arts of:
* using diversification to spread your risk.
* cutting losses and securing profits with stop orders.
* not staking too much too soon thanks to effective position sizing.
* pyramiding more money into your winning positions.
* leveraging your investments for greater gains.
In a nutshell you will learn how to… “BUY like a Trader and HOLD like an Investor”
WARNING: This strategy could seriously damage your wealth…or make you rich!